Wednesday, July 24, 2013

31. The Heist - Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg

I took a few days to process this one once I finished. I enjoyed the cons and the supporting characters and even the main characters. I did, however, feel like I missed something between the two characters. I didn't really feel what I wanted to for them. I wanted more of a connection. Maybe a little more acceptance on Kate's side. I mean, not to spoil anything but her bosses were in on it.

Anyway, I wasn't blown away by this one. Right after I read this I read the short story Pro's and Con's that happened before The Heist and even that was just alright for me.

I loved the characters. Nicolas Fox was fun and flirty and apparently down right attractive according to Kate. Kate's father was also a bit of a fun character. He was always there for Kate when she needed him apparently making up for her childhood.

Still, I want more from her and Nick.
 
Nikki's Wild. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino