Sunday, January 10, 2010

Breathless by Dean Koontz

So, I read this book and I was pretty intrigued during the beginning wondering what was going on and how it was going to come together and end.

The thing about Koontz is that he has a habit of throwing in characters everywhere and then skipping around to them during chapters. It gets me so confused when there are more than 4 characters going on. I have such a hard time remembering who's who.

Another thing about this book is that it just sort of ends with no real story. I was so disappointed. The good news, I guess, is that I actually read the whole thing without skipping. If that can be looked on as positive.

I'm not even sure how to described what happened during this book. I guess the main gist is that it's about a new species that just sort of shows up one day. All the characters stories seem to come together in the end and that's that.
 
Nikki's Wild. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino